BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 01, 2010

"The moment with you slipped away like sand... Through my fingers now... In front of me a choice I have to make..."

Another new year. Yet again. I can't say that I've been wiser, but I tried to make wise decisions the past year. Even if it's difficult. Some other decisions, I've yet to actively make. But in the quest to be happy, in my ongoing quest in life, I shall battle on. I don't have a magical Merlin to help things along, but my best blessing is the gems of friends who put up with all my nonsence. Love you all. You (are my) rock. I've never been a New-Year-Resolution kind of gal, but I have goals in mind, to help me to decide which path to take in this journey. And so life goes on and on and on.........

0 mulled it over: