BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 08, 2010

I personally feel having my own ride helps in making me from going stir-crazy in the daily commute, but the awful jams that tripled my travelling time this past week have sunk that theory. That said, standing in the packed train this evening, realised I missed the people-watching part of public transport. Behind the wheels, you can only curse the Driver-Of-That-Darn-Unsignalling-Mazda, or the Driver-Of-The-Lofty-Sportscar, while watching their bumpers bite the dust, instead of the actual person. I miss seeing the actual streaks of hair on the otherwise shaven head. The cute guy with the nice leather bag. The otherwise well-dressed guy who so-unfortunately wanted to be gallant and ended up carrying his girlfriend's teeny little pink bag. Or maybe I just need the right sparring partner to notice all these trivialities. Hah. Missed these inane moments, babe. Must try more often to coordinate the schedule. That aside, what's up with the Yuna-wannabes sprouting everywhere, and I did not realise the mat-gondrong-hair is in again. Euuuw.

0 mulled it over: