BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 09, 2010

It's so annoying to be 60-60 challenged. As convenient as contacts are, my eyes just need a break sometimes. But rooting around in a blur of a world, trying to figure out where you last left your specs is just not fun. Or trying to cosy up with a book and your specs either slide off or dig into the headrest. After 20years, I just still haven't gotten then hang of it and is such a total klutz. I know how people are raving about lasik, but it's just so unsettling how even doctors won't go for it. And talking about the recuperating period with a been-there-done-that friend the other day, I can't imagine what I'd do! I can't read, I can't go out in the sun, I can't be at the computer for long hours... so I'm just supposed to just... sit/lie there staring at nothingness?? Maybe I just need better-fitting specs? Anyways, got some great books for the weekend. Am enjoying my iPod on shuffle through my long-forgotten AltecLansing wireless speakers (fantastic accoustics!) and having to keep deferring to the screen cause I'm o out of touch with my own playlists. Sometimes I feel like I'm winding down so much on weekends that I'm a total slug. But thinking of the work week just make me think... no, I'm just enough of a slug after 5days of slogging.

0 mulled it over: