BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tulah... Mak dah kata: Alah membeli, menang memakai. Had to sadly, with much regret, retire the Batam gladiator sandals I got at a steal when not one, not two, but three of the many straps frayed off. No way Mister Mint could salvage it. Not that it would have been worth it. Lucky for me, I have built up an array of shoes at the Office that I could change into. Otherwise, would have had to run to IMM with AN for another emergency shoe expedition. A very dangerous journey to embark upon once we set off. Tsk Tsk.

3 mulled it over:

The Misery Chick said...

For a while, I thot you said BATA and not BATAM. Was gonna say Buy And Throw Away, what. Hahahha.

marsup said...

Errr... the only shoes I get from Bata are the Marie Claires they carry... hehehe...

The Misery Chick said...

Oohhh same la. Hehe.